Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tips and Trick Lomo LC-Wide for Hyper Vignetting

Big Giant Tree Ancestor 

It's almost a year I'm using Lomo LC-Wide for becoming my partner to capturing my everyday moment. I'm always happy using this camera for a simple camera with only 2 focusing distance and with full of trick and I can go experiment with this camera. There's a lot of trick that with can do and have fun with it. This's one of the Tips and trick that you can do with Lomo LC-Wide. I tried some trick that I was curious with it, is it possible I to doing it or not.

Sanur Fishermen Jukung

I was trying to make a Hyper Vignetting or easy way to understand is a heavy black corner if you don't know the term. It's quite easy way to doing it. First time I was tried with my friend LC-A by try to close the lens protector a bit and try to shoot it and it wasn't want to capture. Then I tried with my LC-Wide with no film attached and It's work. Then tried with film and go out for hunting and explore with the trick. It came out with an amazing Vignette that I got a really black corner. Just try to close 1/3 or 1/4 your LC-Wide protector with a Full frame size frame then just snap it. The more you close the lens protector the more black you get. You won't get this effect from others camera.

Have fun to try, and is it work please give me some your photo link that you have try this trick. If I got more tips and trick using Lomo LC-Wide I will be happy to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment