Friday, October 26, 2012

The New film Impossible Project PX680




Here some of the new result of the Impossible Project PX 680 film. It really impressive that they came out with a brand new chemical that more stable and the color more accurate with the previous film ( even the previous one already good). I'm just hopping that Impossible Project always bringing us a new and spectacular innovation with the chemical for the polaroid film and keep survive in this Digital world era. The character this film bringing is more yellowish and have some purple color a bit. This color it really suit with how a retro camera or classic film bringing out. The bad thing about this film just you need to be patient to look at the result. I think I need around 10-20 minute to see the result. Quite long to be patient to look at the picture, but at the end you will say WOW!!!

 Tips: I test with this film my SX-70 with ND filter glass attached on front of my camera. First thing that you need to know that this film a bit different with the previous PX 600 or PX680. This new film if you using SX-70 and have ND filter on it, when you want to snap a picture need to remember to turn the exposure wheel into a 1/3 or 1/4 to black side. This film a bit brighter if you put in middle wheel. This what I experienced with some several shoot that I took.



Overall result it's impressive that's all I have to say.

This one I tried it with the middle exposure

No comments:

Post a Comment