Friday, September 2, 2011

Everyday Life in Bali






The interesting about people in Bali was they were a bit scare if they were being taken their photo and some of it not really notice it. To handle this kind of people who scare to take their picture off, usually take the picture without looking at the viewfinder, so just try use the feeling, and right angle. Most of the picture I took I was not looking at my viewfinder. This can make the subject not notice it, and not suspicious to us for taking their picture.

I have been using Lomo LC-Wide for a while. It's seems I already get used on it already. Probably just need to get usually with the setting the focus only that I always get a mistake on it and need to aware with the Half-format setting that suddenly changed. This sometimes irritated me and made me cursing to myself that I used the wrong focus point.






All this photo has taken with Lomo LC-Wide with Fujifilm Pro 400H, and also I took all the photo in Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment