Thursday, June 24, 2010

What i'm planing to do

hmmm.... i don't know what i'm suppose to do this holiday and i'm also not interested to go anywhere maybe. yah, perhaps i could be happy to see my MOM and DAD only. oh yah and my sister.

plan plan plan plan. where should i go? to make my holiday have more meaning inside. maybe next week my friend suggest me to go to Mount ijen at Bayuwangin in East Java. i don't know what they have in there and what the attraction in there also. probably i will look for one of my friend in there who had work at resort in there.

this day i'm so excited to take photo with my new 5 cuddle puppy at my home. wow damn it so cute and chubby you know. probably i will show it the photo of my puppy hehe... they are so active and always want to play around. oh yah they also like cotton. hahaha... maybe those puppy will make my day were more color.

hope this holiday will be good haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment