Thursday, June 24, 2010

Changes

personality is changing every time and every second, after we have act before or just got some inspiration from someone that we though is good for us and it change our way to look at. That is why humans is complicated to understand and different from each others. Imagine when we saw our friends at high school last time then after we met again at university their mind is already change and look more different. from unmature into mature or the opposite way.

when i looked my personal sometimes i always question about myself. if my personal is ok, or not? maybe i'm little bit annoying to someone, and i'm quite person also i'm not good to raise up the surrounding situation to make more alive. I always try to improve and change my bad personality into a better person but somehow they still keep talking about me at behind me. why why why? I'm a typical person who accept and open for critique and comment about me. maybe it is because it will hurting me or they don't want me to change it.

It is very irritating me a lot sometime and somehow it made me though every time. yah, maybe if there is any thing to say about me please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment