Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pissst off

Men this day is the day i supposing to be done my magazine design and is done but there's a who that I already ask to him to helping with my project. I already asked him around last thursday about some interviewing him in my magazine. It's just a simple interview that everyone can finished around 10 minutes probably. Is different with him. It's took until this day for waiting for the interview message and this day doesn't come out either man. I wonder what is he doing it all day. I already pissst off with him and my head suddenly want to said that why he didn't repaly my massage and answer anything, is like want to running away from me. So pity for me for picking a wrong guy for doing this thing. If it like his busy in this time tell me that i should know how his situation. Really make me sick of this thing.

so stress my ego and emotion is gonna blew up if somebody mess with this dummy guy. In my mind is forcing me to yell to someone and want to said piiippp word. 

So this day is will my presenting day for photography and for me is not exciting anymore. Yesterday the printing has been printed out and took it already. the first thing in my head is "is gonna be a good day tralalalala." while coming to the campus. When i came into the photolab and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment