Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home Home Home

Today i cannot imagine that i will back again to my hometown. i feel so excited to go back that yesterday i really hard to get sleep, like an always usually do. before i leaving malaysia, i go to my friends place to have talking and have fun with them. I'm so happy that i can enjoy my friendship with the other in here. Many laughs, smile, joke, and memories to remember until i go back here again.

i will miss them all my friends in malaysia. Many differences with my friends in hometown and here. each place got their own smile, laugh, joke and story to be remember.

Thank for this semester, i really enjoy my semester with all you guys in here. for now i going back to my home. i be leaving here around 1PM and my plane gonna take off around 4.

Hope we can meet again in the next sems and thank you again.

BALI HERE I COME......

No comments:

Post a Comment