Thursday, April 16, 2009

Empty Holiday spirit

This semester break it's should be a quite nice holiday that all the assignment will be given by after the sems break and can go refreshing for a week. Somehow some of the assignment still been given by some of the lecture's. Assignment that i must do some just need to be submit a drawing, some just need to research some meaning, and the last some of the assignment NEED to be improve and keep going each of every week. Rest of the assignment is ok for me but the last part so annoying  to me.

Last week some of my subject have new assignment to do. I need to create a Batik packaging design so before i the day of the show the progress time, I already Sketch some design. The day of the show the progress my design and my product is fighting each other that has been said by my lecture, and she need me to rethink and design more to her again. I sketched again but when i wanted to show to her, she said " i just wanted to see this and this guy only" its mean my friends that haven't showed their idea. Seems my progress still stuck in the first step and she already need for the after the mid break to see progress in computer.

This hole week I tried to enjoy my holiday with my friend, and my self. It like this week I spent a lot money to buy, and used it for fun. My Hole moths I save my money it useless my shoppingholic mode is mode. The last thing i need my assignment need to be get approve. Three more day i already come in ordinary day again.

Bless Me God that this subject I can pass.
Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment