Friday, March 27, 2009

When Happiest day become gloomy day

This day i got a message from my mom that said " the last baby dog is died already" is so sad i heard that news. First i optimize that this last baby dog can survive but after that my day so gloomy and so lazy to do anything.
Last week my dog birth 4 puppies that was so exacting day of my life that finally my dog have their next generation. first puppy  is female dog that my mom give her name  Toto that name so cute and i also can imagine that the kinds gonna be cute and so happy. Next day 3 puppies but a puppy died because the lungs isn't perfect yet.
3 days ago 2 puppies died because to weak, and the milk from the mother didn't come out and no nutrition . 1 more puppy still survive but weak. I so down about that but my friends encourage me to optimize but in the end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment