Friday, July 15, 2011

Finally

Yesterday, I picked up my mom, and dad from their hotel. Me and my mom and dad were having brunch, after done with that we went back to the hotel and the rest. I was having a chat with them, and talks a lot. Perhaps, I finally know, what is my dad dream that he was looking for. Maybe he already chose what he wanted. I also knew that my mom was hoping that I could stay at home for the moment, to look after her.

Before I leave him at his hotel. He gave speech for me that I realized it something that I never could get from anybody and it's true from what his talking. One thing that I will remember his message was "be loyal, honest, hard working, smart, humble and also don't be cocky person because there's always be a smartest and richer person in up there". One big knuckle punch to my head to remember before graduated and work in this world.

After the 4 years studied in Malaysia, I'm reaching the last moment of my life being graduate in my University. The ceremony it will start at 03.00 PM this evening. Hopefully this will be the start for me to begin my new world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment