Sunday, May 15, 2011

Testing with Bessa R3M






This was my first time using the real Range Finder camera. It was different when i was using Bessa R3M rather then my Canon A35F the feeling was a lot different. The sensation after i used Voigtlander camera the different was in the viewfinder was brighter, and easier to focus on the subject, and then all the aperture and shutter speed I did it manually. It seems that I felt so different after I used camera. The weight was lighter rather than my DSLR, even for my 400D this camera was lighter. It more compact rather then using DSLR that really obvious. The image quality of the lens I don't underestimate this one. the Voigtlander 75mm f1.8 Classic Heliar lens was sharp, the tone was nice. The size also was not really make people afraid and well compact to used.

I felt that the handle was nice, maybe it will be nice if i buy the handle grip for it. After a few times I tried to shoot with it, the focusing was not really problem just need to get used to it and maybe I just got the problem with the lightmeter on the camera. I felt like that it sometimes was not correct and sometimes was wrong. I get used to it first and how how to handle with it.

I tried this camera with my most expensive roll film. It was Fujifilm Natura Asa 1600. I liked the tone of this film. The color that this film produced was more green, and soft lighter blue. I liked to feel nostalgic with this color. The grainy was clean but sometimes wasn't. It happened if I shot in daily light the grainy will appear rather than indoor or more cloudy or darker area the grainy still well control. overall for this film good when you need a quick shutter speed in dark place, so this film you can count in it, but this film you need to consider with the price also because if you really need it then buy if not then try to used ASA 400 or 800 with flash.

This camera will be my perfect buddy which I will used it for street photo, and daily activity. I felt so lazy to bring my big digital camera right now. The sensation and the color was different. This was the digital camera could not get. It probably my digital camera will be my working partner for some certain of job or work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment