Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Memo to Myself and Share for the others

I was testing out my SX-70 land the alpha 1 model 2 with PX600 B&W and turn out that my Marumi ND2 that I bought it yesterday was useless. The result that I tried with My other ND filter that around ND4 the result was still over-expose, and Then go with ND 8 and ND10 with wheel turn into black the result was excellent. I tried also without turning the wheels with ND8 and ND10 and the result was kinda there, but it was better with turn it. It kill 7 films already to get my proper light.

It means if anyone who wanted to used 600 films on SX-70 or Land 1000, or etc try to buy ND8 or 10, or combination of ND2 + ND3 or t ND4 and stick it on front of your lens, if you couldn't get proper ND filter for SX-70. Just try to find Nd that can get around +3,+4, +5 stops to achieve the exposure of your SX-70 films and don't forget to turn the wheel also to black side for better result.

Probably I'm going to find Cokin filter or Square filter then I'm going to cut it to the size of my sx-70 lens and paste it. Nextime I will show you how to make it. -_-' what a weird stuff that i bought and difficult to handle it hahahaha..... but that's the fun of it.

This was the sample of my experiment with the sx-70 with 600 films


the right one is the one with ND8 without turning the wheel

the successor

No comments:

Post a Comment