Tuesday, March 22, 2011

1 try, 2 inspiration, 3 try out

Fight for The TOXIC

Just now recently I just wanna test my Ironlank aerosol that I bought it around KL, and want to feel the different with usual aerosol that people buy on the market. The first time I sprayed it, I felt like want to do it more and then I felt like want to press it again. How is the result? It's nice and rarely dripping, and the pressure of the gas is nice, the color is really solid, rather then the normal one. I tested it on my friend Canvas that he left behind.

Recently I wanted to contribute the art for Japan that has gotten nature disaster that took a lot of life on there, and after it they got also the Nuclear leaking that they face 2 times disaster. I hope this art could give dedication to them to keep strong and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment