Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to exercising

today is always is like the past day that don't know what to do and where to going to. somehow my friends yesterday asked me to accompany him to take some pre-wedding picture, but somehow i cannot make it it coz it's raining and my hypnotize my mind to sleep hehe... after that i slept again until 3 o'clock in the evening and my friend chat with me and asked me to go to GOR(gelangang olahraga) or in english sport station that my friend usually do rock climbing in there so i didn't have plan to go then i told him ok i will go there.

when i arrived to the place i didn't have a plan to climb the wall and just want to watch to see my friends there. don't know how i feel interesting to climb the speed wall climbing. when i tried it's really exhausted to climb until the top. it's really proud that i still on the top.

tommorow my friends will there in the sport station to train my friends for the competition. hmmm maybe if i got sometimes i will go there after i take some picture with my friends in kuta. ya see how tommorow is gonna work hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment